It may be fickle to judge a book by its cover but in the history of the saatchi gallery skin is everything charles saatchis genius is his packaging you only have to look at the gallerys . Urbane art is delighted to be working with the saatchi art gallery in order to offer the 38 kilos limited edition book of 100 copies that tells its 35 years history making this the largest contemporary art publication released to date this opportunity is only available until the end of october. The history of the saatchi gallery is a book published by booth clibborn editions which chronicles the collection since the gallerys opening in 1985 book art saatchi design designer artist gallery exhibitions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.