Description since 1922 the council has published foreign affairs americas most influential publication on international affairs and foreign policyit is more than a magazine it is the international forum of choice for the most important new ideas analysis and debate on the most significant issues in the world. October 3 1964 page 28 buy reprints the new york times archives foreign policy is a principal issue in the electoral campaign and will inevitably remain a principal concern of the next . The role of foreign affairs in the fall of nikita khrushchev in october 1964 paul du quenoy georgetown university pages 334 356 published online 01 dec 2010 the role of foreign affairs in the fall of nikita khrushchev in october 1964 citations metrics reprints permissions
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.