The central asia library guide of the global resources center grc is devoted to the research needs of those actively engaged in central asian and eurasian studies country information newspapers images maps language help. Abstract the author examines the search for more effective legal forms and methods of regulating social relations and the formation of the new scientific and legal ideas under the influence of global challenges and processes. Abstract the paper studies population dynamics of 75 regional centers and secondary cities in the russias regions the information base for the analysis was population census data from 1959 to 2010 and the current population accounting for 2011 2017. Abstract the author analyzes the problem of security in the context of interdisciplinary global studies and the sustainable development concept
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.